City of Desloge

​​The City of Desloge is accepting applications for the following seasonal part-time positions:

Lifeguards, Pool Concessions, Baseball Umpires.

Interested applicants should pick-up and return an application for employment to Desloge City Hall, 300 North Lincoln Street (573) 431-3700.  Applications are also available at  All applications are due by 3/30/2017 at 4pm.  EOE.

Work tickets can be created by calling City Hall at 431-3700, or by clicking below. You can also report potholes & street light issues using this system.

Work Ticket

City Ordinances

Here you can make court, utility or other permit payments to the City of Desloge.

The city's ordinances are laws passed by our Board of Aldermen. They are established for the purpose of protecting and serving our community.

Make a Payment